When Hope is Lost

I'm staying with my sister right now. I lost almost everything in my life. Home, career, family, hope, mental stability, etc. And she let me crash with her. 

She is an angel and a blessing. She has her own issues. She did me a favor when I had nowhere to go. Pray for her health please. Bless her, God. 

I wanted to die for a long time. I wondered if God cared about me. I still wonder. His silence is deafening at times. I believed the bible stories, I believed Jesus was raised from the dead and died for my sins. But I still wanted to die.

I struggle with it now. I have problems like you. But mine feel insurmountable. 

Maybe you can relate. 

I feel in my better moments like things could change for the better. And if you are struggling with that thought, I understand that too. 

Back when I came back to faith after years away, my friend Karen prayed for me. And she felt like God was reminding her of an old Bob Marley song, which God was speaking over me.

The chorus you may know:

"Don't worry about a thing.  Every little thing gonna be alright." 

I share that with you dear reader. May the words comfort you. 

Do I believe it? I try. "Don't worry," said Jesus. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart," said King Solomon. Let's pray we can both believe it, friend. 

May we have faith. So we don't jump off a bridge. May God act and move in our lives, quickly, because we are desperate without love. 

"Dear Son, dear Daughter, I hear you, I see you, I know you. I am for you and I see your suffering. I am opening new doors. I am providing for your needs. For a home, for your children. I see you and I will not forget you. I am healing your body and mind... Now!"

#God #Time #Destiny #Hope #Despair #Joy #health #Love #godlikesme #Prophecy #sister #brother #friend 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does God Like Me?

Does He Listen?