Does God Like Me?

God Loves You.  But does he like you?

Does He?

I mean, he loves us according to many religions.  "For God so loved the world..." as John tells us. 

But does he like us? I really wonder sometimes. 

I'm starting this blog as a conversation. Maybe some of you out there have questions, too. I don't have answers necessarily. 

But I feel sad and desperate at times, so I wonder if others might as well. I hope this comforts you. 

There's so much confusion in the world and in our lives. Look at the wars going on. Look at the chaos in our personal existences. Does God exist? Does he/she care? 

Maybe he loves us, but often I don't think he likes me very much. I hope I'm mistaken.

If you are sad or anxious or depressed, I can relate.  I'm sorry you are going through it. 

I don't believe pain is therapeutic. I think pain is horrible but we live on earth, where people are born and die, get married, split up, lose jobs, homes, hope. So it goes. 

Me, I'm a Christian, only don't let that stop you from reading if you are not. I'm a sinner and I've made a mess of things, so please don't feel you don't belong or I might judge you. 

I've lost everything and turned my back on faith, but I'm trying to find faith. Some reason to keep going when I don't see a future. Maybe you can relate. 

So here's a few words which, God permitting, may speak to you and me.

"Little One, I love you.  I am for you, and yes I like you, I know you, I am calling you. Trust me. Even though it is dark, I see you, I hear you. I know your struggles, your pain, your loss, your failure, your tears. I am God your father, your loving dad, who will turn your life around, starting now. Starting now, a new chapter of hope and prosperity has begun for you. A new chapter begins now, as you read this, a new hope, family and friends restored, life remade, depression cast away, anxiety and fear banished, your enemy defeated. Breathe in now, and believe you are receiving a new life right... Now!"

#God #Time #Destiny #Hope #Despair #Joy #Love #godlikesme #Prophecy










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Hope is Lost

Does He Listen?